Friday, July 19, 2013

Book Recommendation: Timmy Failure #1 -
Mistakes Were Made

Oh, kids. Get ready for a new series that you will love. If you like Wimpy Kid and Big Nate, you need to check this one out of the public library NOW. I give you ...

Timmy Failure #1: Mistakes Were Made by Stephan Pastis
source: publishersweekly.com

“My name is Failure. Timmy Failure. I am the founder, President and CEO of the best detective agency in town, probably in the world. Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made is a historical record of my life as a detective. It has been rigorously fact-checked. All the drawings in here are by me. I tried to get my business partner to do the illustrations, but they were not good.”

Read the first four chapters online

Do all kinds of activities on the Timmy Failure web site.


If you read the book, please add a comment below ... I've already submitted my order for the year, but if enough of you clamor for Timmy Failure, I am willing to go buy it myself for the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment