Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Grade 2 Has Problems

In second grade, we are reviewing story elements, including characters, setting, and plot (problem/solution and beginning/middle/end). 

For extra credit on their quiz, students could make up a problem for a character. Here are some of their ideas: 

  • I lost my cat.

  • A giant whale knocked over a boat.

  • A boy is throwing up unicorn food.

  • A cat is stuck in a tree.

  • A rainbow fell down and hurt her leg and got sick.

  • I got eaten by a spider.

  • Pooh lost his honey.

  • The pirate was stuck on an island.

  • My dog bit my book.

  • The character is surrounded by 10,000,000 snakes.

  • One time a fish was small but was getting chased by a big fish that wanted to eat him.

  • The dog ran away.

  • The cafe customers asked for coffee but there was no more coffee.

  • The girl went to buy Nikes but someone else wanted them too.

  • He couldn't stop farting.

  • The city buildings all fell down.

  • The cat couldn't find the litterbox.

  • Spider-Man lost his suit when he brought it to a washer place.

  • The kid wants a cat, and the mom doesn't want it.

  • He plays outside and there is a storm.

  • I don't have a rake to rake the leaves.

  • There is no food.

  • The girl doesn't know how to get to the pet store.

  • They can't find their library books.

  • I need my asthma pump. Please help me!

  • An artist made a mistake on the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment